1) Tutorial leaders will receive a riddle before 8:25. The activity will end at 9:04.
2) The riddles that tutorials receive will be the same as all the other tutorials on their floor. Every floor of the school will have different riddles. There is one hidden locker on each floor. Tutorials are not allowed to claim the hidden lockers on a floor that is not their own.
3) Students inside tutorials will work together to solve multiple riddles. The first set of riddles has three parts: the first riddle reveals the location of a hidden locker. The next two riddles will reveal the first two parts of the combination to the lock on the hidden locker.
4) If a tutorial thinks they have solved all three parts of the riddle, the tutorial may call down to the principal’s office to verify the answers.
5) If the answer is correct, the tutorial will be directed to send two representatives to the principal’s office with the hall pass to receive the last part of the locker combination and a special hall pass to go to the locker.
6) With this information the two representatives should go to the locker and open the lock.
7) When the locker is opened, the two tutorial members will find instructions on how their tutorial should go about claiming their victory.
8) Once the tutorial claims their victory, the contest will be over for said floor (2nd, 3rd , 4th , or 5th floor).
9) When the Final riddle is solved, the tutorials that won will be announced and will receive a catered breakfast courtesy of Dr. Dunkley. A maximum of 4 tutorials can win (1 on each participating floor of the school).